Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm still feeling off today. I took 800 mg of Seroquel last night but got to bed about 1:30. I got up about 9:30 to go see P and N and get the laptop for working on grad school.

My doctor is on leave right now, so I called the doctor who is covering his patients and made an appointment for Monday at 9am. I also called Tom from the outpatient program I did in 2009 to get some recommendations for a therapist. I went through the listings of in-network providers with him online and he gave me about 10 names and for a few of those he gave strong recommendations. I'll start looking them up online to see if they have webpages where I might get more info about them. I'd like to be doing some therapy. I think there are somethings that I need to dig down to and look at. Well, I know there are some, but I think now may be a good time to look at them. It's also good to have a therapist to discuss bipolar issues with. I haven't really had a therapist since Nina. That's been years now.

Tonight I will get to bed earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment